Tuesday, March 16, 2010

While Doing Nothing At My Desk

  • I just saw a photo of Her on Facebook this morning. Not even going to front, she looks good. Very good. I was struck speechless when I saw her photo. Her and I are not even on speaking terms. She would not even piss on fire to put me out. Given the opportunity, she would slit my throat in my sleep. But she still looked fly nonetheless

  • This new person who works in my office walks like a model. When she walked down the hall,the first thing I thought was "Project Runway". Her posture is very model-esque.

  • I need to do these damn taxes. I keep putting it off but they need to get done. I need some cash

  • I have switched my bank account from Bank of America to a credit union. NO MORE FEES!

  • I am considering doing a side business for financial management. For the past year I have been doing tons of research about it. I find financial management interesting even though I hate math. I may do it. I think I should ask around and see.

No comments: