Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Life As it Is

I am well. I really have not too many complaints. My job is not stressing me. My love life is good. Friends and family are cool. I have nothing to complain about. But here are just some random things:

  • I am excited for the new Terminator movie coming out in May! I saw the trailer and felt siked!

  • I am also excited for the new Transformers movie too!

  • If they are going on this whole relics from my childhood, why not make a Thunder Cats movie. Thunder Cats Hoooooo!!!

  • I went 24 hours without watching the news last week. I felt so lost when I finally got around to watching some news. I cannot do that again. I might just die

  • I was not a youtube junkie until recently. I have subscribed to J-Smooth, who is a hip-hop video blogger. His videos are deep. His name on youtube is illdoc1. I think I have actually seen all the video he has posted, mostly while at work lol.

  • The Mafia Wars application on Facebook has me hooked! I get to be a gangster and not worry about getting shot! It is a dream come true!

  • On my way to work one day, this crazy evangelical woman approached me. She asked me if I kill babies. I was confused. I guess she was talking about abortion so I told her it is not possible, I am male. She proceeded to tell me that the Lord was going to strike me down if I dont believe or go to church (I know, had nothing to do with her earlier question. I dont ask questions about crazy people). I told her thats not possible. I told her that God gets a rash everytime I come into his house. She left me alone.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

glad you have minimal complaints. that's great! i don't know of any movies i'm excited about other than my own. i can't believe you got into an argument w/a crazy. too funny!

kathi said...

Glad life is good and that you are happy.

The crazy lady...??? Hope she doesn't parade that route often.

Rashan Jamal said...

I'll catch both those flicks on bootleg or dvd. How about a Voltron movie?

I think its necessary for me to not watch the news sometimes. I get tired of hearing the same bleak news every day.

A wise man told me don't argue with fools...LOL