Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lesson Learned

Story:

I am currently back at my old college. It's spring break so I decide to travel back to Erie. Last night, me and a few friends decide to hit up the old campus bar. The special was 50 cent well drinks. That was something no one would ever turn down.

It was a rough night.

I had fun but I had one too many. I knew I had one too many when I fell down the steps. I normally dont drink cheap liquor (Bankers' Club vodka was the well vodka). But I fell down the steps and felt embarrassed!! I have never done that before. Once I fell, I took my behind home. I knew it was time to go.

Lesson Learned:

Need to improve my balance. Cheap alcohol does not mean I need to drink as much as possible

3 comments:

Jameil said...

*shudder* i hate well drinks. when you drink too many well drinks, you die. well... mentally anyway. well drinks. *shudder* i don't care how cheap they are, i stay away. you never feel good when you over-drink those.

kathi said...

Life is a lesson we never stop learning. ;) Glad you were able to pick your behind up.

Hadassah said...

Agreed.