Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What I Have Been Up To

I have not blogged in a while. Let me update you on my life:

Love Life:
I spent the week of New Years with the gf. We had a blast! It was a great time. We went into Cleveland and did it up for New Years. I enjoyed this trip.

We made a decision and it is solid. She is moving in with me this summer. Once she graduates, she is moving to Baltimore. I am sooooooooo excited. We are in the process of finding a job for her. She wants to do something in education. Thus, at the end of February, she is attending an independent schools job fair in Baltimore. So we are making moves to make this thing happen.

Work:
My students are insane but I love them dearly. I treat them as if they are my own sons. My classroom has been getting better. There is a steady improvement that has been showing up. I am definitely happy.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

glad things are going well all around! :)

Discombobulated Diva said...

OMG... first let me say congrats on the gf and deciding to move in together... but apparently i have A LOT of catching up to do on your blog, as I've been MIA for too long and need/want to get back into blogging... gonna go and try to catch up on all I've missed on ur blog... ~DD

Hadassah said...

Wow! @ g/f moving in! Congrats Join the club!