Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged so here we go:


The rules are as follows:

* link to the person that tagged you : Charles
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. I am a Trekkie. Not a serious one. I do not own any uniforms or go to any conventions. Yet I love Start Trek. I love The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager. I watch it whenever I get a chance. Its addictive.

2. I hold grudges. It is something I should probably work on. When I hate someone, I truly do. It is hard to get off my shit list. Plus I am extremely vocal about it.

3. I play with my locks when I am bored. I sit in class and just play in my own hair. It gives me something to do while my professor rants about structuralism, Marxist archaeology, and the role that behavioral archaeology plays in social theory.

4. Scrabble is my favorite board game. I get really competitive about Scrabble. I have been know to throw tiles at people when upset. I have even stormed out of rooms. I cannot help it. I am uber-competitive about everything. Thats why I do not do sports. My college has horrible teams and I hate to lose.

5. I have to open the refrigerator when I walk in the door. It is a habit. I have done it since forever. I do it even when I am not hungry. I just have to look in the refrigerator.

6. Lately I have been having dreams about being abducted by the government and being tortured. I have no clue why. Maybe because I watch too many movies. Maybe I harbor a deep unconscious distrust of the government (or maybe it is conscious lol). If I disappear, you all know what happened

People I tagged: Brittany

12 comments:

Tabu said...

Scrabble Eh? Do you play online?

Jameil said...

i'ma need you to get them temper tantrums under control! a Trekkie? nerd! lol. my dad likes star trek, too. if i were dreaming about abduction and gov't torture it would be b/c i've been reading all the articles abt HOW OUR GOV'T APPROVED IT!!

Charles said...

A Trekkie!!! Wow son...I know I said I'm a nerd, but I can't even do that. I just watch star wars for the first time like 4 months ago.

Anonymous said...

1. LOL....
2. Me too! Such a nasty trait to have though...
3. I ♥ men with locks... so sexy
4. I've NEVER played Scrabble... and I'm a spelling champ, LOL.
5. LMAO
6. I'll keep this in mind and be on the look out for ya...LOL

Anonymous said...

Tabu - I pay online. It is probably safer for other people that way!!

Jameil - I cannot help it. I am competitive!! You are sooo right about the government

Charles - I am proud to be a Trekkie!!

Gotta let it out - Im glad you think I am sexy lol!

CNEL said...

Ditto 1 & 2 but not soo much 1 anymore.

p_nami said...

1. I will admit it...I have never seen an episode of Star Trek.

3. Do you like other people (i.e. your girlfriend) to play in them?

5. That's an interesting habit.

Anonymous said...

nel - I know you hold grudges!!! Hahahaha

Dollface - I LOVE when people play in my hair. It puts me at ease.

Tabu said...

I do too, and I am pretty good I might add.

Anonymous said...

Tabu - we may have to play sometime!!

AJ said...

I actually laughed out loud about the scrabble thing. I am beyond competitive with scrabble, but oddly, can't stand a bad player. I have been known to say, "NO! You can't play that word there, put it HERE on the TRIPLE!" I'm my own worst enemy.

Brittany said...

Um...why didn't you tell me you tagged me!!!!!