Friday, April 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • Barack's response was funny in this video


  • I like my social ethics class. It can get preachy at times but it comes from a good place.
  • I hate being at my girlfriend's place. Her roommates always got some drama. Thus, I stay away so I do not get involved.
  • My new roommate is messy as fuck. I keep telling him to clean his shit up. I am about to resort to busting his head open.
  • Erie is finally having some good weather. I need to work on this tan lol. Let me quit playing. But seriously, I just love this warm weather. It puts me in a good mood.
  • I miss my television show House!! I have to buy season three on DVD.
  • I am broke phi broke. Not hav ing money is killing me.
  • One month until graduation!! I finally get my freedom paper!!

8 comments:

CNEL said...

"One month until graduation!! I finally get my freedom paper!!"

LoL

kathi said...

He's got charisma, for sure.

I, TOO, love me some HOUSE!!

One month, hon...so excited for you!

Rashan Jamal said...

House is pretty cool. I somehow lost track of it halfway through this year. It might be online though.

Don't bust any heads open... that'll just make it messier.

Good looks on that freedom walk in a month. I didn't realize it was so soon.

Hadassah said...

Lucky you @ one month until grduation.

House was a good show!

Tabu said...

Don't forget to post pics of your tan!

I love this weather too.

Your invite is your email.

p_nami said...

One month! Yay! In 6 months, when the real world is kicking your behind, you'll be ready to hand those papers right back! LOL J/K Receiving your degree will be a joyous moment.

Charles said...

Ain't nothing like getting that degree. Oh...and how did you get your playlist joint in full on the side like that??

Charles said...

You know you've been tagged right???