Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wii

I finally have a Nintendo Wii!! I love it. I only have the Wii Sports game for now. I ordered some more and they are on the way. But seriously, if you do not have a Wii, get one. It has a fitness test on it. Trust me, you can get a little bit of a workout. Do Wii boxing with and friend and you will end up sweating. I am also going to get another controller so I can play with other people. Best believe that the Wii is what is hot in the streets right now.

I have also been playing Mario 64. I have been getting my video game on this week. I have some free time so I play a few games to chill. It just reminds me of my youth when I played Super Nintendo. Oh well.

4 comments:

nikki said...

i want a wii SOOOOO BAD! it looks like so much fun, but it also looks like if i had one, i'd NEVER leave the house.

Jameil said...

*jumpin in car for erie right now*

CNEL said...

U would have a game system.

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... I love my Wii... when I first got it the next day I couldnt even lift my arms after playing boxing for hours... its definitely a work out... every fat kid in america should own one