Friday, January 11, 2008

News Break

Terrorism:

I have reached a point in which I am tired of being told i should be afraid. When I look at many of the presidential candidates, (Guiliani, Clinton, Romney) all I hear is that I should be afraid. Do these idiots not realize that is what the terrorists want?? They want us to walk around afraid. That is what a terrorist does. He/she commits violent acts that inspire terror.

I refuse to be like that. If the attacks are going to happen. they will. All we can do is be prepared. We also have to realize that nothing we do will keep us 100% safe. It is just not feasible. So you have to realize that even after all the precautions there is still a chance of an attack. Just keep your head up and do not live in fear. As Katt Williams says:

"Control the shit you can control. Don't worry about the rest of it"

Elections

I love this election season. I am proud of Obama. He is definitely making a fight out of it. His message is a positive one. When I hear what he says, I feel as if there is a chance the world can get better. That is what really makes me like him. He knows that our country has issues. He nows that there are a lot of issues. Yet he makes it seem as if it is possible to find a solution to the problems. Other Democratic candidates do not have the optimism. I hope he wins. I am definitely excited. I have watched all the primaries so far.

Israel vs Palestine

Bush should have been took his monkey ass over there. Now he wants to wait until he is almost done to pretend to care. I guess he figured Iraq will not be done so he needs to try nation-building some where else. What a waste!!! I do hope that he succeeds however. Solving the Israeli-Palestinian problem is key. Fixing that problem helps in many ways
1. It requires a coalition of Arab nations. This means that they have a stake in maintaining peace in Palestine. This coalition can then be used to help with Iraq.
2. With statehood finally coming to being, this will help eliminate terrorism in Palestine. People have no reason to invest in the ideology when they have what they want.

1 comment:

Jameil said...

i was like how do you claim to protect and support israel and you've never been in 7 years? does that make a lick of sense? i think not. loooove obama. LOVE HIM!! we are so -->here<-- on "If the attacks are going to happen, they will." WORD.