Friday, January 04, 2008

Wanted: Psychiatrist For Hire

I need help. I need to talk to someone seriously. Here is why:

I live by myself. My roommate Ty decided he was taking the term off. So he will not be back until Spring Term. This means I am alone. Now most people would love living on their own. There is a peace that comes wit it. BUT I AM SOOOOOOO LONELY!! I am dead serious. I am used to there always being someone around. It got so bad that I did the Cupid Shuffle in my apartment BY MYSELF!! I need my roommate to get his ass back here. I am going loco. I have four tv's in the apartment and I keep two of them on at all times plus the music blaring. Thats done so that there is noise. It does not feel quite as lonely.

But other than that life has been great. Cnel and I went to the bar back in Baltimore and had a blast. We found a spot called Iguana Cantina. They had a $12 open bar night on Saturday. So we went. It was a little weird because I felt so old. Now I am only 21 but the people there looked like kids. I guess I am used to there being a lot of older people instead of only college kids. So i was a little awkward but a whole bunch of drinks later, it was great!! Me and Cnel at the bar. I am a little tipsy....

But I am back at school now trying to get my hustle on. So I am adjusting to the whole "actually doing work" business. I need to finish strong. I am a senior so I should pretend to be a good example to the youngins ahahahaha!! Just kidding. But I need to go. I got things to do.

6 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

kathi said...

Love the pic. $12 bar night? All you can drink for the entire night for $12? Geeze, no wonder you're tipsy, babe when I was your age I'd been completely gone.

You're a social kind of guy, I'd so love to have the place to myself. Especially last night.

CNEL said...

Ummm yikes.

Umm remember to call me when you're bored, chances are I can provide some entertainment. Don't want you in the psych ward.

Iguana was fun. Now I saw for myself that you're wild.

Yeah we got to finish strong. Five months kid, five months.

p_nami said...

Well...i guess that means you will be blogging more! Yay!

La said...

just a lil tipsy? lol

Prophetess said...

Nothing wrong with being tipped, my friend. As for your loneliness, might I suggest getting a pet? Not a dog or cat that you'll have to keep watch over and feed and water. But maybe like a parakeet or something small. Perhaps a hamster? LOL!

You might need to do more dating. Bring the drinks to the crib and the women will follow, but one at a time though. No sense in having two or three show up at the same time. But wait, two or three at a time might not be a bad idea, LOL!

I can't believe you aint putting those Mack skills to work for yourself. The object is to get them tipsy, not yourself.