Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jealousy Is A Color You Should Not Wear

Jealousy is not what is hot in the streets these days. But some people have not realized that.

I invited this chick Lauren out to th bar with me and a few friends. Lauren normally rarely goes out with people and I felt bad. So we all go out. This girl gets mad because I buy a drink for a friend who was celebrating her birthday. Lauren gets really pissy about it. Then Lauren keeps bringing up the fact that I dated her over her (This happened our freshman year and we are now seniors). That got annoying really quickly. Then she got upset that this Brazilian girl was talking to me and dancing with me.

She says, " You know I am prettier than her"

I gave her an odd look. I went back to macking on the Brazilian chick.

Later I am daancing with the birthday friend. No lie, we are getting down on the wall. Its very flirtatious but it means nothing. Lauren continues to stare and make faces.

I dance with Lauren and she starts questioning me, "Why cant you stop all these girls from flirting? Why do they like you? They need to leave you alone."

What sense does it make for her to get jealous when she has a man? This man who treats her better than other she has met. So we leave around 12:30 and head to my place to play Wii.

Wrong idea.

We get back and she continues to whine. I tell her to shut up and play. She starts going flip mode. She then screams that she is tired. I tell her she can sleep in the empty room. She tries to take residence in my bed.

Thats a no no. If not invited, you dont lay in my bed. Thats the rule. My bed. School pays for me to sleep there, not anyone else. So I go on my computer and hit up my friend Amanda. She was having some trouble. Lauren comes in,

"Who is this bitch?!?!?!? You trying to fuck her too??!?!"

Now I have not even tried to get at Lauren. But that was out of line. So I put her out. So she leaves. As I am on my way to visit Amanda, Lauren sees me from across the parking lot.

"So now you want some pussy from this other bitch because I would not give you none?!?!? Fuck you Gary!!!"

"No, fuck you Lauren. Thats why you made!!! You know I wont you stank pussy bitch!"

And I keep it moving. Jealousy is ugly. I mean Lauren was cool until she got jealousy. There is no reason for a supposed adult or whatever to act that way. If you feeling me, come correct. But she has a man so she does not need to worry about what I am doing. I am grown.

12 comments:

La said...

uh... WOW.

Jealousy is one thing but she sounds like she has some serious issues. That's not just your usual run of the mill moment of insecurity kinda jealousy

kathi said...

Ditto la...the girl has some issues.

Jameil said...

she just want some g-lovin, that's all!

Jameil said...

and its somethin bout them laurens. they all crazy i think.

Rashan Jamal said...

You, my friend, have just experienced the dick in a jar theory. She don't want you now, but she got you on reserve for when her man messes up. That's all that's about. Get used to it, it doesn't go away as you get older. LOL

Anonymous said...

La - Im about to purchase some meds for her. She had the nerve to call me on Saturday and want to hang out!

Kathi - She sure does!!

Jameil - She wants it a little TOOOO much. I did not think it was that good.

Rashan - I guess ima be in trouble for the rest of my life.

So...Wise...Sista said...

[insert cuckoo sound]

Not that any of this matters or anything...but where was her man while she was out clocking you and trying to get up your bed? Crazy kids...

CNEL said...

LoL ditto Jameil and Wise.

kokolette said...

but on the real though, I think some of the stuvvs you pulled were kina rude. Sure she might have issues but you asked to take her out. And why did you anyway knowing she has a man? y'all 2 just be trying to start something you can't finish.
Anyways, new to your blog and decided to drop my 2 cents.

Anonymous said...

Wise- She is crazy!! She had the nerve to call me again and ask to hang out.

Cnel - I need more than you just agree. You my right hand. I need some real advice!!

Koko - I invited her because a bunch of us were going. It damn sure was not a date and she knew that. Why would it be a date if we going with a bunch of friends. Plus I dont do dates to the bar. Thats not classy at all. I dont take dates to places where I go meet women.

p_nami said...

Damn...good think you're graduating soon...you need to get outta there before that type of crazy becomes contagious:-)

Sherlon Christie said...

@la...agreed 100 percent.

@rashan jamal...lol at "dick is a jar theory"

she needs to be locked up...cause she going to cause harm to somebody.