Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sounds In My Mind

* America Ferrera is damn attractive.


* Sean Kingston sounds horrible live
* I am ready to quit doing this damn thesis proposal. Just give me my damn General Science degree
* Its hot in Baltimore. I am ready to go back to Erie.
* I love having dinner with Wise
* I would love to buy Common's album legally. I just am broke. So I am actually gonna wait and support a brother instead of downloading it.
* Plies song "Shawty" is the shit. I cannot explain it. The verses are not the greatest but that chorus jumps. The bea is catchy and I cant get it out of my head.
* Why my younger brother did not want me to go to the carnival with him? He is a punk.
* My friend Cassie visited Monday night and we had a blast.
* I am a borderline crudball kind of guy. Maybe one day I will explain.
* I have no clue what I want to do when I graduate college and I am perfectly fine with that.

5 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

Sounds like you're right on track my brother.

And dinind with Wise soinds like something I should put on my wish list...

Jameil said...

you got senioritis already?!?!? wow. its gonna be a long year.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Likewise on the dinner, shawty... wit your hyperactive asses. ;)

And Browny, I will take you up on that offer if ever we're in the same town! Ima be in the Chi soon, but i bet you wont. :(

`NEFTY said...

Hey:]

Prophetess said...

What's up, Mack? Long time, no read. Hot where you are? Come back to Texas; we'll show you hot. 100+ degrees. All day long.

Good to see you/read you again.