Monday, August 27, 2007

School Time Grind

Classes have started here at the good ole 'Hurst. I like 2 of them: Video Production and Prehistory of Eastern North America. Those are going to be my favorite. I do not like my European History before the Renaissance class so far. We had a quiz and I failed it. He asked these uber-detailed questions. Oh well. I have plenty of other chances to make it up.

This RA thing should go well this year. I have some cool residents. I do have one that may be some problems. She likes to party a little too loud. I love my peace and quiet and I will not tolerate it being disturbed. So I am going to have to check that. It is weird being one of the elders on my staff. All the new people ask me for advice. My AD expects me to step up and be a leader. Being one of the elder statesman is cool.

Now here comes the love life situation. There is a girl I am seeing. We have been friends for a while but things changed in Texas. We started spending a lot of time together, watching the stars and flirting. I guess people noticed it. So now we are involved. She broke up with her man at the beginning of summer so we are taking it slow. She stays the night over here. We just stay up watching movies and talking. I am suppose to cook dinner for her and she is my date for formal. The only reason I am going is because of her. I am going to be careful. I dont want her to make a rush decision or anything. I gotta protect myself.

But anyways, I am leaving you folks to your own devices. I need some food and blogging does not put any food in my refrigerator. Yet.

3 comments:

`NEFTY said...

College stinks lol. Glad you have something to look forward to though, the new girlfriend.

Jameil said...

yay video production!! european history pre-renaissance??? must be all about stealing people's stuff and "discovering" places that already exist and are already inhabited. so cute that you're an "elder statesman."

kathi said...

Charlie would like the video production, he intends on attending LA Film School in 2009.

Yup, darlin', your one of the elders now, but I can't help but remember that film where Pauly Shore was an RA...Son-in-law. :) Just for the record, I'd trust you to be Casey's RA.

I'm impressed with your approach with the girlfriend. Can't help but wonder how the dinner went. Or, if she's still in the picture, been awhile.

Hope all is well.