Sunday, August 06, 2006

Welcome To My Life

Stream of thought here I come:

I hope "she" takes me back. For a week and a half I have been fighting my way back to her. It is definitely all worth it.

How come I never go to sleep before 1am??

Me and "K" havent hung out in a minute. She carried it ignorantly with me at one point and almost caught a cuss out. I pulled her up and she played stupid. She better get it together.

I have a headache from drinking so much alcohol Saturday night. Drinking Corona, wine, tequila, Southern Comfort, vodka, and beer all in one nite isnt good for anyone's health.

Why do young females try to holler at me?? Can they not tell that I am too damn old for them??

It makes me sad how out of shape that I am in. It really does.

I have a new doctor and I like him. I mean he is a cool dude. He keeps it real with me and I like that.

I miss being at school so much. I feel like a waste of a sperm and an egg sitting in Baltimore not working. School at least provides me some sort of busy work. I also miss my roommate Kevin and a bunch of other people.

I need sex.









Thanx for listening.

9 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

I hat when them lil boys try to holla....i mean 17 and 18 yr olds.......I was like u wasnt even born yet when i was in school...go away.......

You just can't be drinking everything in site......sometimes u gotta stick with the same shit....but at least u can mix white and dark some ppl can't...

CNEL said...

I hope "she" takes me back.

I hope she doesn't. Syke.


I have been fighting my way back to her. It is definitely all worth it.

It is.


I have a headache from drinking so much alcohol.

You need to stop.

I need sex.

No comment!

ShawnQt said...

hey, that what we are here for... its ok to be down in the dumps once in awhile, as long as you know how to get yourself back up.

Good luck with the chase!

Anonymous said...

Supa: I enjoy and revel in the randomness!!!

Negropino: quit changing ur damn name!!! I can mix my liquor. I just need to learn to not drink when I am thirsty. That makes me drink more.

Cnel: I definitely appreciate your scarstic a$$ comments!!

ShawnQT: I am definitely back in the chase! You cant quit blogging!!

eZeR. said...

cute.. ;)

kathi said...

It's not like you're some old dude, how young are these girls hollerin at you?

DivineLavender said...

Everyone needs sex. Hope you got you somme.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! cholesterol ratios Hiding plastic chairs cholesterol too high what can happen Diseases that cause hair loss enzo ferrari red eyeglasses

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Merchant account delaware Mattress balls tied him scrabble butalbital fioricet com i Largest college basketball arenas Peter w schutz at porsche Fashion jackets Digital vidio cameras Bookkeeping solution tapps 2a basketball Adderall adderrall Kitchenaid dishwasher panel Laptop software for tuning an f150 north carolina basketball assistant coach Calculating accutane Talladega speedway camping