Friday, August 25, 2006

Life of an RA

Some chick woke me up at 8am because she locked herself out. Damn!!! Bit its ok. Its all a part of the job.

My roommates are here and I am soooooooooooo happy. I mean I hated being in my apartment by myself. It was cool but I had no one to talk to. My roommates "stole" another couch from a lounge in the basement and I kinda looked the other way. I mean I hope we just dont get in trouble for it. Our apartment is nice. We have definitely made it look like a little home. Thanx to my roommate Kevin's girlfriend, it stays pretty clean. She keeps on top of us about keeping it neat.

I am just looking forward to the school year and all. It will be great.

7 comments:

CNEL said...

Open the doors, open the doors cause you the one with the key!

How you goin let the roomies steal a couch?

Here's wishing you a great semester!

4EverJennayNay said...

College helped me learn how to keep up with keys...

nothing worse than returning from the shower to a locked door.

Jameil said...

if she was in a towel (a la jennaynay) i don't think you would be complaining! lol

Ms.Honey said...

What let me find out you got a live in maid LOL sike i'm jokin. The first wake up of many cause I know I did that to my RA too..get ready!!!!

4ever...man I've done that and had to walk across the lawn with only a bath robe on LOL

kathi said...

Darlin, you make me jealous for those college days. Glad you're so happy!

Lyrically speaking said...

wow and i'm looking for a nice couch for my apartment, can they grab me one? Lol, glad you're enjoying your space, there's nothing like it on earth when it feels like home :)

Sangindiva said...

Glad you are lovin' the job!
I know you're gonna make a GREAT R.A.
with maaaaaany stories to tell us. :)

Congrats on the place, couch and Kevin's girlfriend!!