Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hustlemania

I have been busting my chops this week. I had 2 interviews Monday, another one yesterday. I have one today and another on Thursday. It is all a part of the grind.

I have also been looking for a little part time job to do on the side. Any extra money would help. Even though the Americorps Program I got accepted in provides a forbearance on my loans, I would like to get started paying on them. Also, I am starting to try and plan for my next move in the future. Part of my mistake I made with my first job out of college (teaching) was that I thought it was secure. I know now that no matter what, no position I am in is guaranteed; even if I do my best. So I have been making moves to try and secure my future.

No matter what happens, I am gonna make it do what it do

3 comments:

Domi said...

FYI: apply to the government ...they are hiring big time! ie the census bureau

Jameil said...

glad to hear you're making moves!

kathi said...

Babe, the most important thing I can share with you from YEARS of experience (and one you should have learned from reading my blog for so long) is that NOTHING but His love is a sure thing in this world. Gotta learn to roll with what this world throws at you, don't spend too much time feeling sorry for yourself and TRUST that regardless if you feel strong enough to get through it, YOU ARE.