Monday, July 06, 2009

Everyday

Every night I say a prayer. In that prayer I ask God to allow me to wake up with all my faculties. Not so that I see the fruits of my labor, but so that my girlfriend will see the fruits of my labor. I ask God to allow me to do the things I need to do in order to provide a better way for us. This I pray for every night.

And so far, I have woken up with my head on straight. And everyday I work my plan in order to provide for my woman. I work hard and do what I am suppose to do.

I guess I say all of this because tomorrow I go off to meet my gf so we can move her stuff to Baltimore. I am not nervous or anxious. I am at peace. This is because I know I have tried my best to pave a way so that her adjustment is smooth. And that is what she expects from me: to try








PS: Im still Baltimore. I dont think I am fleeing to Puerto Rico. The girlfriend talked me out of it

3 comments:

Jameil said...

She talked you out of it? Boooo

kathi said...

Babe...you're a smart guy. I'm glad to know she's still in the picture and that you're deciding your future in consideration of a future with her. Big hug.

CNEL said...

Ditto Jam LoL