Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Maxwell is Back!!!!


I am so happy to see that Maxwell has returned! I really like this song. I have been playing it a lot the past few days. Maxwell has cut his hair but he seems to not have lost a step with the music. I have all of his albums and for a second I thought he was on permanent hiatus. The rumor is that he will be releasing 3 albums over the next 3 years. If he does that, I will not complain at all. First you have Robin Thicke's album now Maxwell is back. Maybe good R&B is not dead....

4 comments:

kathi said...

Dude, this guy can sing. Loved it.

CNEL said...

I agree his music unlike that of some others always tells a story of what is but more importantly what can be.
His lyrics speak to possibility and what more can you ask for?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted this ... because I am crazy excited about his album ...

Hadassah said...

I am so glad his back Ilove his music