Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monotony

My life has gotten quite boring lately. At work, my routine is exactly the same. Plan, teach, eat lunch, teach, go home. After I leave work, I go to the gym. I come back from the gym, cook dinner, watch CNN. I will talk to the gf for a while then go to sleep.

Is this what being an adult is all about? This blows. I need some excitement, some adventure. Where is an earthquake when you need one?!?! I need something to happen to break this monotony! It is killing me! Aaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!

5 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

That's what the weekend is for..if you are so inclined.

How about a volcano? That would be dope to see that up close. (But not close enough to die)

Anonymous said...

not an earthquake ... we have to do earthquake preparedness here in Cali and it is not fun ... perhaps a Tsunami might better suit you!

Jameil said...

lol. of course life as an adult blows! (that's what she said.) there are also bills to pay!!

The Brown Blogger said...

It gets better when you realize freedom. Don't just think, but look outside the box.

I met my wife on the road.

If I never would have gotten out of the box... Ever thought about travel?

Lyrically speaking said...

LOL, you're too funny, but yes being an adult is definitely a routine with periodic brush fires here and there, then it cools down and back to the same routine unless you're living the live in NY...if you need some excitement and some stress, you should go there, lol