Monday, June 16, 2008

On My Own

Here are pictures of my new place. I have a studio apartment in downtown Baltimore. I love it. I just love being downtown. The neighborhood is Mount Vernon. It has a hippy-ish feel to it. But I am glad I can call it home.


Here is the larger room in the studio apartment.
It is my living/bedroom. Ima hook it up.














This is going to be the mini-dining room in my apartment.














This is the kitchen.
















This is my bathroom. I keep it basic.













I really like the apartment. I do. What I like the most is that it is mine. If you want to visit, let me know. Guest are appreciated!!

The only problem I have is that the ceiling is too high. I cannot put the stripper pole up. I guess I will have to build a stage for it.

9 comments:

Hadassah said...

ah r U serious about the stripper Pole!?

I actually want to go for stripper pole lessons as conservative as I am I don't think I am going to pull through it.

You apartment is really nice. I like small places not too much to manage and you don't need to buy too much for it!

Anonymous said...

Well I'll be there to visit again and again and again, hopefully.

Jameil said...

yay!!!! except the pole! dead @ the stage!!

kathi said...

Reminds me of my first apt when I moved to Dallas. It was an effeciency and I absolutely loved it. When the boys are gone, I hope to go back to something smaller like that. Congrats sweet stuff!

Rashan Jamal said...

Holla at me when you get the pole up... I got some dollas. LOL

La said...

LMFAO @ the stripper pole. A mess.

Your place looks dope.

Sherlon Christie said...

While is a high ceiling a problem?

kathi said...

How's it going on your own?

Eb the Celeb said...

Congrats on the new place.. somevody gone be getting sticky icky on an air mattress...lol