Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Girlfriend Situation

I think I may have mentioned it before. I have a girlfriend, significant other, or whatever you want to call it. We have been together since Valentine's Day. She actually asked me out!

I just wanted to share something with you all. I woke up today and saw that I received a text message. It was a message from my girlfriend. She had sent it around 8am. Here is what it said:

" Good morning sweetheart. There is a heat advisory in your area. Its gonna be 100 degrees in Bmore so be careful. Love you have a great day."

That message made me smile. It was so thoughtful of her. She actually took the time too look up the weather and send me a message. I never asked her to do it or anything. She just cares that much. It may not seem like much, but it made reflect. I have a good woman on my side. I really do.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww tendaness...thats the kind you want... a good woman she is!

kathi said...

Yes you do. She's got a great guy, too! Looks like she knows it.

p_nami said...

Those "just because" texts are the best.

Eb the Celeb said...

Awwwee.... you are a good man to recognize the simple things us women do to make our men smile...

I'm hoping you do the same little things for her so that she knows that she is appreciated

Brittany said...

That's cute!

Lola Gets said...

The Handsome One (see blog) sent me something similar regarding the heat on Saturday, but we arent romantically linked...Ive been trying to figure it out ever since, lol.

L

La said...

Aww that's so sweet. I think the best things are the things you get that you don't have to ask for. Your significant other just knows :-)

Jameil said...

awww. look at the booger.

Hadassah said...

thats so sweet of her *Cute*