Friday, December 14, 2007

Random Thoughts Again

- I need therapy. I had a dream with Jameil in it. We went some where with my mom. A security guard disrespected them both and I choked him out UFC style.
- I also need to sleep better. This while 2am bed time is not working.
- My roommate is leaving for the winter term. That means I am in here by myself. It going to be lonely.
- Ugly sweater parties are stupid. Its the worst idea ever. Who wants to go out in public looking a mess??
- Baseball needs to get its act together. I cannot believe Roger Clemens used steroids!!! Thats why I do not watch baseball anymore.
- Too many of my residents look fine, especially the ones with boyfriends.
- I am about to do some cleaning in my dating life. There have been several times when I have picked up the phone and wanted to call all the women in my phone and tell them to lose my number.
- I have numbers of women who I do not remember meeting.
- The Ravens better not lose to the Dolphins!
- Who would have thought the Browns would have been so good this year??
- Its ugly here in Erie. The rain has washed away all the snow and now its muddy and just nasty.

10 comments:

Jameil said...

oooooooooh you're dreamin abt me! lololol. and defendin me!! ooh la la!! lol. love it.

guess who will NOT be attending an ugly sweater party? that's right! dream girl. if you're feeling the need to clean your dating life, just do it. you'll feel much better. delete delete delete. then sigh of relief.

Jonzee said...

Somebody owes my butt $150...

Cause the Brownies went are gonna at least do 8-8 and I got playoff hopes again!!

Go Brownies, its your b-day!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... if the ravens lose to the dolphins....hahaha

and cleveland are up the up and up since braylon stop concentrating on being a pretty boy and playing some damn ball...lol
Leave that pretty boy mess for the offseason

Rashan Jamal said...

Who hasn't had a dream about Jameil? LOL

A good rule of thumb... fine girls always have boyfriends. You gotta catch them on the rebound to get a chance.

Ugly sweater parties? That doesn't work for me.

kathi said...

LOL, ugly sweater parties? Things sure have changed since I was in college.

La said...

um... an ugly sweater party? No mas.

Discombobulated Diva said...

don't we all need some therapy... i'm sure u'd agree i could use some with my randoms posts about guys...

yeah, Ugly Sweater Party... won't be there... maybe i'd go, but in a nice sweater so i could stand out :-)...

Can't wait to get back to Bmore for the holidays... there's no place like home!!!
~DD

Prophetess said...

What's up, Epps? Just came by to say adios. But I left you a personal shout out on my blog...

Come say goodbye to me.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice spot u have hear hon, do chk me out one day and have a great holiday

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris