Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Break

I am now back in Baltimore for the holiday. I am soooo glad. I need this time to relax. The last few weeks have just been kind of slow. I have also lacked a little motivation to do work. I have no clue why that is so, it just is. I have been really slacking on school work which is not a good look. Kicking it in gear is necessary. Hopefully this break will provide the rest and relaxation that will kick me in the a$$.

I also will try to get together with some people since I am home. I need to see a few friends (Cnel) who I neglected the last time I was back. Also, if anyone Baltimore bloggers would like to link up, let me know.

I need to also work on my thesis while I have the time. If I hope to graduate, it needs to get moving.

I will also get my hair done. I need maintenance done on these locks. I am looking very Rasta at the moment!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home! Merry Christmas!!!

kathi said...

Merry Christmas sweetie, hope it was full of joy and wonder.

Jameil said...

yay for getting it together!! can i get some of that down time.