Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Blues

I am a little stressed right now. This fall term is starting wrap up. What this means is that all of my classes are starting to put a crunch on me. Professors are throwing down tons of work. It just does not seem to be enough time to do it all. Oh well, its the name of the college game.

I cannot wait to return to Baltimore. I miss my family and friends from home. I just really want to see them. Plus, I miss the city. I love it. Its busy and full of hustle and bustle. Its too quiet here in Erie. Life moves a little too slow for me. its just too small. Plus I cannot wait to see Cnel and go out for drinks with him! Thanksgiving break here I come!!

I keep making my lady situation more complicated. I just keep adding more of them. I just cannot help it. When I am in a relationship, its all good. But being single its different. I see a pretty girl, I add her to the flock. Now I know I should not complain because there are plenty of guys who do not have any women who like them. Yet I know that too many women can make life complicated. Trying to balance and spend equal time with them all is hard. Its hard out here for a pimp lol.

Im done for now. I just wanted to update you all

7 comments:

CNEL said...

LoL you think you're a P.I.M.P.

Too much for me.

Yes, can't wait to do drinks in a few weeks!

Lyrically speaking said...

Hmmmmmmmmm, so many choices and so little time, lol. Must be nice...stay focused, you can do it, lol

p_nami said...

Hmm...you may have to put some of the ladies on standby so that you do your work!

Anonymous said...

Im ready for home too! Im countin down ... I just keep tellin my self a few more days when really its more than that! Im not mad at ya pimpin!

Jameil said...

this feels like deja vu. YOU ARE NOT A PIMP!!! it'll all be over soon enough-- the school part that is.

kathi said...

Add them to your flock ?? Did you honestly put those words out there? Oh, babe...

Don't Oppress Me said...

At this here female sitcheeeeation:

Don't let them bring you down.
As I always say, "a PIMP gotta PIMP on to PIMP another day!!!"
And doing a couple of Hail Mary's with a picture of Don Juan in the mirror doesn't hurt.

May The Force be with you.