Monday, October 15, 2007

Where I Am At

I am seriously loving life. It just does not get any better. I have been in a great mood and I cannot explain it.

Classes are going reasonably well. I did well on my History paper. I still need to see the results of the midterm. I got an A on my Video Production midterm and a B+ on the commercial for that class. I still have not gotten my grade for my North American Prehistory midterm.

My relationship with my friends is going well. I love my crew. No matter what, I know they are always going to be there for me. There is a small issue, or maybe not so small. My friend Nick I think likes her. I at least know for sure that her likes Nick. He just denies it all. I know he is telling the truth but I know she has some feelings. I know it. I can sense it deep. I see how she is around him. My thing is that she is grimey. I gave my blessing in order to keep things god between me and him. If he ends up loving her, I refuse to be the one stopping that. I just want someone to be open with me. Plus I just dont think her should be trying to holler at one o f my boys. She got mad at me for a similar situation in which her former roommate tried to get at me. Whatever. Like I said, thats my buddy and I wont let nothing and no one get in the way.

Things are good with the lady friend. All is good on that front

I did call and wish my brother happy birthday. He was not there so I left a message. That little punk has been dodging me. Ima kill that little punk. Plus he asked for 16 one dollar bills talking about they are for the girls who drop it. He just turned 16. What does he know about that?

Oh yeah, I am doing this interview thing where you readers get to interview me. This means email me six questions and I will post answers. Ask away!!

3 comments:

kathi said...

Unless there is a strong affection there (affection, not attraction) then I seriously think her is completely outta line.

I love life is so good for you. Good draws like kind. And your little brother, LOL, he is your little brother after all.

nikki said...

i'm glad you've got some joy going on in your life. you've been dealing with struggles and it has been painful to witness cuz i've been there, too. here's hoping the good vibes continue!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying school, send some of that optimism south.

I'm kind of mad at "her" unless she really likes this guy who happens to be your friend.

Mad Q is talking about dropping dollas for girls who drop it. But he gets it from his brother. Tell him 16 ain't grown, it's still growing!