Friday, January 13, 2006

This Diet Thing

I have lost 3 pounds this week!!!! I am soooooo proud of myself. I was curious to see if my diet would work because it seemed a little too simple. It consists of no fried foods, no soda, and no eating or drinking anything but water after 9pm. So far it has worked. I only have to lose 4 more pounds by February 4th. That should be easy as pie. It has been hard but I have been faithful to it.
I have an insane week coming up though. I have two tough test next week. One in my World Cultures class and another in my Paleoanthropology I class. I have been studying a whole lot. I really need to do well because these classes are in my major. All I have to do is study.

I really do not have much to say. Until next time...

2 comments:

ShawnQt said...

CONGRATS MAN!

Jameil said...

study study study!! ahh good ole school.