Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Adovasio Ain't Got Shit On Me!!!!!

(Adovasio is my World Cultures professor)I know I did damn well on my World Cultures' midterm!!!! It only took 2.5 hours while most people took about 3.5-5 hours. Not ony did take shorter time but I put in a lot of detail. I worked my ass off studying for a week and a half. I better get at least a B or this wise man will get ignorant.

This wise man did get ignorant last Thursday. I cussed out my girlfriend's roommate Melissa. It took her two weeks to do them damn dishes and only when I threatened to do them. While she was cleaning dishes, the rest of the apartment was done by me and the other roommate and my gf. I go to mop the floor and Melissa started laughing!!! I went flipmode on that ass. I calle dher trifling and everything. This is an adult who is soooooo lazy!! It should never take two weeks to do dishes. I went off on how no one should have to keep after her and how you have no reason to laugh at someone who is helping you clean. I may have been wrong but someone has to say something. My girlfriend and the other roommate are too nice to go flipmode. I am not. I tell it how it is.

Tomorrow (Thursday) I go weigh myself. I have been strictly following my diet. Well, tonight I drank orange juice after 9 instead of water but other than that, I have been doing fine. I am the perfect exampleof being able to do small changes in my diet with good results. I am not starving myself or anything. Just small changes to my diet and consistant excercise have givenme good results so far. Plus I am not trying to lose too much weight, just only 7-8 pounds.

I am feeling good. I have been motivated with my diet and school work. It is amazing. I am in a good space. I hope things continue to go well.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

i don't know who adovasio is.

workin out is great. my girl in indy is my workout partner 350 miles away! lol

Karamale said...

an archeologist? wow, indiana. can i be YOU when i grow up?