Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back On The Grind

I am now back at school; on my daily grind. It feels good being back. I know it sounds crazy but it is true. When I am at school, I feel more productuve. I really do not do anything when I am home. Oh well.

I have an interesting dilemma right now. I have to lose weight. I know most of you are saying "wtf!?!?!?!?!?! You are skinny. Why are you losing weight?" I have to for boxing. In order for me to compete at the weight class of 165, I have to lose the wieght. Right now I am at 172 so I need to lose 7 pounds. I have an interesting diet. No fried foods, no soda, and no eating after 9pm. The fried foods is easy but the 9pm thing is hard. My metablism is to the point where I have to eat almost every 3 hours. Plus I stay up late. So I am running around here being more moody than a pregnant woman craving pickles and ice cream. So my diet is simple. I think I can do it. So far I have followed it. My girlfriend thinks im crazy because I would not drink apple juice after 9pm, I would only drink water. Oh well. I will keep you up to date on how that is going. I want to lose the weight healthily, not crash and burn and end up losing energy.

Let me get going. I just woke up and I need to brush my teeth. I cannot be having "hot wtf" breath.

1 comment:

Jameil said...

i always liked to go back to school too, but just b/c i was always too bored. good luck w/the boxing! very cool. that's actually a good diet for everyone to have. we would be a fitter, healthier society. matter of fact, perhaps i'll join you!