Saturday, November 12, 2005

Kaleidoscope

I saw someone else do this. It is an opportunity for me to see what is going on in my life.

Pain
Not feeling that too much. Someone is giving me a headache though.

Exhaustion
I am having a mental burnout due to studying for all these finals. Also I am tired of fighting with my girlfriend.

Relief
I actually feel as if I may be ready for these finals. Also, my pregnant cousin has made it to Baltimore safely. Yay!!

Anxious
I cannot wait for finals to be done. I need to get away from Mercyhurst. I would be fine if it was not for her drama and attitude.

Swamped
I feel way over my head at times because I have just soaked up so much information. Also, I have work study hours to make up. Plus I have to find that overdue library book before Break.

Excited
My cousin made it to Baltimore!! She is like my little country sister. She is from Kansas and she has moved to Baltimore. I cannot wait to see her when I go home. Plus, Harry Potter movie is coming out. Also, I get to be back home in Baltimore. I will see all my peeps. Plus, Baltimore is better than Erie. Who could disagree??

Horny
Since me and my significant other are fighting again, our date was cancelled. You know what that means......... =(

Creative
I have not written a decent poem in a loooooooooooong time. I do not feel motivated at all to write. My poetry group is falling apart. At this point, I am starting to not care.

Restless
I feel caged in for some reason. I do not know why. I just feel as if I am being restrained. Any suggestions as to what the reason could be??

Joy
I have my bed to myself since "the girl" is not here with me tonite.

Pissed
She makes me want to "shake the shit out of her" as Kanye West would say. The way she says things just pisses me off. I love her but that does not stop her from making me mad.

No comments: