Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Stripper In Class

Today I had a stripper as a guest lecturer in my Human Sexuality class. When I say stripper, I mean stripper. A woman who takes her clothes off for money. She was a guest lecturer in my class.

What I was thinking at first:

1. How much money does it take in order for her to take her clothes off?
2. Does she sleep with people for money??
3. How educated is she???
4. Is her hair color real??
5. What can I do to become a stripper??

I had a bunch of other questions. I grilled her. She could not handle the questions. She claimed she had so many degrees but she wouldnt tell us what they were. I asked her what she was going to do after she retired since she claimed to have a plan. She never answered the question. I asked her why she spends so much energy hiding her profession. I mean, she claims to be content with her profession; she claims that she is proud of the independence it provides; why hide it? She never answered my question. I disagreed with many points that she made, such as girls have more pressure than guys or that girls don't date assholes. I put her on the hot seat and made her talk and explain herself.

She failed miserably.

Oh well. I guess she has to continue to take her clothes off for money.

No comments: