Friday, February 18, 2005

Old Girlfriends

I hate to write this blog. It is so very classic. I am going to write about me ex. Wow. There are millions of blogs just like this. Who gives a fuck.

My relationship with my ex is sort of like a female bird's relationship with her nest. A female bird lays eggs in their nest. They sometimes leave the nest for a while to get foood for the baby birds. Well, humans come and touch the birds and leave their scent all over the nest. Do you know what happens?? Since the humans left their smell, the mother bird will not come back to the nest.

Thats how I feel about my ex. Someone has spoiled my nest and I don't know if I want to come back. I cannot treat her the same way. I cannot look at her the same way. I just can't. Oh well. Who gives a fuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel ya