Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome To The Good Life

Today I realized something:

I am happy.

I am happy with my life at this point. This is for several reasons. First, I am in good health. I have no major health issues. My mind is working properly. Secondly, I have great friends and family. Those people always support me. They check me when I am wrong, celebrate when I am right. I support them to the best of my ability and they do the same for me. Third, I love my job. It is great. I come home tired many days but I am happy. The students I teach are passionate about what they are learning. The guys keep me on my toes. My faculty is very supportive of me being new. They give me tips all of the time.

Things are great and I cannot complain. Being 21 and happy is rare. I am going to enjoy it.

4 comments:

kathi said...

What's even more rare is a 21 yr old who appreciates his blessings. I'm, as always, proud of you. You rock.

p_nami said...

I've come to bathe in your happiness!!!! :)

Rashan Jamal said...

Glad you're happy!

Jameil said...

being happy is awesome!! i'm so happy for ya epsi!!