Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Graduate


It is official: I am now a college graduate!! I graduated May 18th. It is unbelievable to think that my college life is now over. Now, I am left with a bittersweet feeling in my gut. I was very ready to leave and start my new journey. I just love starting over and beginning again.

Yet I also wish it is not over.

First of all, I love the friends I have made there. From strip club trips to early morning Mario Kart sessions, it was all gravy. I can no longer wander across campus to see them. Life will be different without them at my finger tips. However, I hope them the best. They will be successful. I just want them to know that just because I don't see them often, it does not mean I love them any less.

6 comments:

Jameil said...

CONGRATS BOOGER!! idk why my friends from home call us that but it's a term of endearment so revel in it. lol. i'm so excited for you and cnelly!!

La said...

Aww look at you! Congrats!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats...

Now on the real world!

CNEL said...

LoL do you know I feel that slight pain in the gut too haha

kathi said...

Oh, darlin, darlin, darlin!! Congrats! I love the picture too, you are just too damn cute!

I understand completely. Life has always got the bitter with its sweet.

I am so happy for you, and proud. I've been proud of you since the day we 'met' and you just never let me down.

Lola Gets said...

I havent been to your blog in a while, so I almost missed this - Congratulations!
:)
L