Thursday, February 14, 2008

On This Valentine's Day...

Ladies and gentleman, I now have a girlfriend.

It is weird. I knew this would happen. The lucky young lady is someone I have been seeing since Texas(you can look for the entry yourselves. i feel lazy). We both went to field school together. That is where our innocent flirtation started.

I did not think we would ever get together. I asked her and she told me to wait. I was getting impatient and I was about to cut her off. We got into it about 2 weeks ago and I was about to drop her. I felt that she was taking too long. Come to find out she has been planning this for a month now. I am glad that I waited lol.

She kicked me out of my apartment for two hours. She fixed a nice dinner. So I came in and there were candles everywhere with the table set. Some nice wine was being served. We had dinner together. Then, we had dessert which was a chocolate mousse topped with raspberries. After dessert she handed me a box. In the box was the note asking me to be her boyfriend. It si what I wanted to I said yeah. So now I have a single leading lady. This may take some time getting used to this. It has been awhile...

6 comments:

Jameil said...

AWWW. too cute. congrats.

kathi said...

I remember her...and I like her style too. Seems like a lady that's gonna keep you on your toes and be worth it all, too. Good for you (and good for her, too, you're quite the catch).

CNEL said...

Hang it up player.

Hang it up.

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaay thats all Ill say!

p_nami said...

I'm so happy for you!

Ms. emmotions said...

hehehe
better get use to it cos i know where u are coming from

so enjoy