Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Just To Let You Know

Right now I am watching the Tyra Banks show. I am bored and it must really be that serious. But I like her show for some odd reason. I just attracts me to the tv when it comes on.

I had an interview yesterday and it went really well I guess. They asked me 80 million questions, sometimes like 5 at the same time. But they seemed as if they liked me. Plus I got an email from some other place too. So the job process is starting to look up. I need a job. I can't just sit up in the house and do nothing. Plus my pockets hurt sitting here!!! Lol!!!

The gf is back from Europe. That is a good thing. I missed not being able to talk to her and all. o we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning talking. When I get my job I cannot keep doing this!!! Lol!!

9 comments:

kathi said...

Fingers crossed for the job, sugar. I know it's hard to have no money and want to go do something... Kind of reminds me of the movie Shop Girl where the guy takes her on a date to just sit and look at the theater cause he can't afford the tickets, lol. Something will come through for you. Good news on your gf being back...lonely and broke is just too hard to take. :)

Jameil said...

uh uh. you do not like that tow up show!!! lololol. what kind of jobs are they?

Chris said...

I'm late as crap, but good luck with the interview. As far as Tyra goes, don't go into the forehead light, that's what hypnotizing you to keep watching her show.

Lyrically speaking said...

Good luck with your job search, as for Tyra, I've watched her show and at first I thought 'how boring" but I can't seem to switch the channels when she's on, lol,

Anonymous said...

Kathi~ Being lonely and broke was too hard!!! lol

Jameil~ I just cannot help myself

chris~ I hope that I get it too. It has to be the forhead. When I watched the show, I get this hypnotized feeling.

Delaleuverses~ I cant change them channels. I need all the luck I can get.

Sherlon Christie said...

It has to be Tyra's alien forehead that is hypnotizing people...

Mo said...

I'm a first timer to your blog, I like it!

Keep your head up during the job search process. It is indeed a pain, but you will find something that is right for you? Was the interview you had for a position related to archeology? I'm a geoscience nut, although I don't tell most ppl. LOL.

Cheers,
SRae

Anonymous said...

ScarlettRae ~ I am glad you like my blog!!! Keep coming back.It is not an archaeology related job. Its working on a ship with young kids

So...Wise...Sista said...

Ok ok she got a big forehead. Alright already!
The show's actually not bad...particularly when she has Top Models on twice a week. But I think the real magic is that all of her "regular folk" guests are all much dumber than her, so she gets to talk down to them and she alwayss makes sense.

Fingers crossed on the income!