Monday, July 25, 2005

I Have A Lot Free Time

I have been thinking about a lot lately. Especially after this Muslim guy approached me and Ronald Friday. What really happens after we die? Do we go to heaven or to Hell? Is there even an afterlife? What happens if we die and nothing happens? Does that mean that our lives are just in vain; we live just to die? I ask these questions because I am afraid to live in vain. I want ot be remembered after my death for something. I do not want to fade. Somehow I hope to live forever. I was just thinking. That is all.

3 comments:

Videos by Professor Howdy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

All creation points to the existence of a Creator. If there is a Creator then you were created. Why were you created? Hint- Check the Bible. All the answers and you can find one for free! You named your blog "Hope." One day you will be a father. You can create a legacy and pass love to your family for generations to come. You will be remembered and better still - your soul will live on if you choose to live for the Lord.

Christopher Trottier said...

Everyone, no matter who they are, either has to take a leap of faith or a leap into nothingness.