Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall Formal

Now that I have some time, I have finally gotten around to posting pics about the Fall Formal, which was Friday. I started kind of rough. I was in a bad mood and feeling kind of homesick (weird for a college senior). But I was able to suck it up. I had a whole lot of fun. I hope you all see that in the pics. Plus I look fly. Go ahead and admit it. I was rocking the suit with some red stripes, a pink shirt with a red tie. Sounds crazy bit looked good!!!

Me and Ty


Me and my date

The fellas
Me and the date again

With some of my residents

Getting down on the dance floor. Its hot so some clothes come off
Some of the people from my RA staff. North Briggs Staff!!


You see that?? I won the award for best dressed male!!!!! *Outkast music kicks in* "Aint nobody dope as me. Im just so fresh and so "FRESH AND SO CLEAN CLEAN!!!"

Petey Pablo's "Raise Up" came on and the shirt came off. At leat my deodorant is clear! Im not doing the LL!!

At the end of the night.She is rocking the glasses. I know she loves my style!

9 comments:

Jameil said...

her dress is cute. lmao @ your big cheesy grin in the best dressed photo!! HUHlarious!! not naked at the end of the night! that's my kind of party back in college. man. senior year was so fun.

p_nami said...

I was getting a little salty that you hadn't posted the pics...LOL. You looked good! I didn't realize your hair is so long. NICE:-)

Anonymous said...

You are always trying take your shirt off.

You little exhibitionist.

La said...

Ahh! How CUTE are you two?!?!

kathi said...

Guy, you looked like you're having a blast! She's gorgeous, and all the pics with you and your friends look like y'all have a lot of fun together.
You do clean up really decent, very impressive! I'd have voted for you too. :)

Anonymous said...

Jameil - You know I had to represent for that photo!! I was looking fly. I didn't want to end up naked. I had to keep it classy.

Dollface - Dont worry. I was gonna get to it. I have just been busy

Cnel - I am not an exhibitionist. I just want to show the world my body lol.

La - I cant go out looking any other way.

Kathi - I would have voted for me too lol jk. Thanks Kathi

`NEFTY said...

Nice pics.,
looks like you had a great time.
Bless:]

Rashan Jamal said...

Damn, man. You were doing your thing out there. Great pics!

So...Wise...Sista said...

U effing rock star!!!!