Thursday, March 03, 2005

Dentist Trip

I went to the dentist twice yesterday. Not because I think he is coool but because I had to. I went for my normal cleaning and he found a cavity. Then he also took out my top left wisdom tooth because it was bothering my gum on the bottom. I came back later and he fixed me up. There was no pain at all. I was drowsy. I felt like I was high as a kite. Everything just kinda floated for a while. Then there is a funny part. I tried to gargle while my mouth was still numb. The water fell right out. It was straight from a retard movie.

2 comments:

Tayuso said...

You are straight from a retarded movie.

Anonymous said...

searching for information in blogs is alot different then searching in google or yahoo I think I finnally got the hang of this, i realy enjoyed reading your post thanx for the info...Laser Teeth Whitening