Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Grind

Listening to: Nas feat. Jay-Z - Black Republican

That song has been my joint!!! The beat is vicious. I just love it. It gets me pumped for the morning.

This Monday started rough. I had a test at 11am. I could not sleep last nite. This means I went into the test and blanked out. I left the entire first page blank!! It took about 30 minutes into the test in order for me to start going. After 30 minutes, the engine started moving and I finished the first page. I think I did decently. It was for my Anthropology Theory class. I forgot the names but I knew all of the theories and how they work. I need to work on it.

Then I went to eat. Some chicks kept watching me. It was kind of weird. I felt like they were stalking me or something.

Now I am rocking out to John Legend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going for need for you to get more rest LoL. I hate when I'm restless, I have to play music, to get lose myself or else I'll be thinking steadily about today, tomorrow, and yesterday as well.


Awww you have adoring fans, that's good. Next time make sure they're definitely watching you and not someone else then smile and wave.

Don't Oppress Me said...

I feel your pain.
Tests are like boo boo!

The Brown Blogger said...

But you aced them joints, right?

Right?

Ms.Honey said...

Get some rest!!

Maybe they were wondering who that sexxxy man was LOL

Prophetess said...

Hey baby! Happy new year to you. I know I'm late, but... then again, that's the story of my life, LOL!

You need to get more rest and stop lagging behind in your classes. I can't have you stopping now! How's life, Eps? Just had to come by and check on you - make sure you're still on the Square Deal. Looks like everything's good. Carry on. Will holla for you later...

Jameil said...

maybe they were stalking you. you should've gone to sit at their table. just sit down and say hi and keep eating. it would be great.