Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Post College Life

Since graduation, life has been great. I sit around the house and watch all the news I could ever watch. I get a chance to play some video games. I sleep until noon. Also, I clean around the house to help my mother and stepdad out. I got to attend my mothers and stepfather's wedding. My girlfriend came and visited Baltimore. We watched a drive-in movie (that is a great experience!! i recommend it!!). It has been good.

I have just been relaxing and enjoying the time before I start work. I start at the school on June 20th. They are sending me to a conference in Indianapolis I believe. I move into my apartment June 15th. I have just been taking the time I need to get my business in order. I have also been enjoying being young and a college graduate. It really does feel good to say I am a college graduate. Not to be cocky, but I walk around with my chest puffed out. I get a sense of pride when I think about what I have accomplished .

Yet now I look forward to what comes next. This is my first real job; like career type stuff. I am not even scared; just excited. Im ready for the next step.




YES WE CAN!!!


4 comments:

Brittany said...

AWW! I want to walk around with my chest puffed out.

CNEL said...

Lucky bastard. JK. JK.

I'm so happy for you, I can't wait to hear your tales from the class.

Tell Mom Dukez I said congrats though I'm late.

kathi said...

You have every right to be proud of yourself! I wish every kid could read what you have to say about graduating, it's a great motivator.

The Brown Blogger said...

Yep. He's ready.