Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Letter To Osama


Osama bin Ladin,

You have failed to stop my way of life. Yes, you have made me think and re-evaluate all that I hold dear. Yet, you have not stopped me. You can't stop me. You can blow buildings. You can poison food. You can continue to send tapes that threatening to destroy my way of life.

But you have failed to realize that you cannot stop me. Can't stop, won't stop. So no matter what you do, I will continue to go to class. I will tell my mom I love her. I will go to work. I will travel. I will live. Because the hate you feel can never hurt me enough to make me change. You do not hold power over me. You never have and you never will

5 comments:

kathi said...

That's my guy.

nikki said...

i wonder how many folk in iraq could write that same letter to dubya.

Sherlon Christie said...

Powerful...and love it.

Jameil said...

get it!!

Rashan Jamal said...

Damn Skippy!!! Keep doing your thing!