Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back At School

I am back in Erie and ready to do this college thing again. I have been up here since Sunday and I realized something. I actually missed this place. I really don't like Erie. It is ugly and boring. Yet I have inexplicably grown attached to it. It sometimes pulls at my heart. It feels comfortable and familiar. Somehow, I have grown and adjusted to this place. Its cold as shit here yet I wait for those winters. Its weird.

RA training is going well. I like my staff this year. Well, at least most of the people. Some are trying to create dissension. As an elder statesman on my staff, I will definitely try and make it better. I will do my bets to prevent all the cliques and everything. I have some other stuff to report but I may speak on it later. It is of a sensitive nature. Everyone take care. You will hear from me soon.

7 comments:

Jameil said...

i heard about the girl and the baby remains and thought abt you (sorry)... i was like wth??? crazy story dude.

of course you missed it. you have the memories of all the fun stuff and the winters are part of what make erie what it is. i was about to come over here and get crunk if you hadn't posted again. SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!

kathi said...

Casey leaves Sunday, we're helping him move in. Not that he needs our help, more like he's letting us share in the experience.
Anyway, I think about his RA's and I hope they're as real and approachable as you.

Love ya, babe. You've grown a lot since I 'met' you and as always, I'm proud of you.

`NEFTY said...

Good luck!

Prophetess said...

No, you take care, and we'll be here when you get ready to holla again, Eps.

Han'lit, han'lit! Watch out now, y'all, a mack is in the house... LOL!

Organized Noise said...

RA Training . . . wow. Brings back memories. I was an RA for three years and I still think that it was the best job that I've ever had.

NegroPino™ said...

Hey sexy....just coming by to check on my favorite student...Is Erie anywhere near York? Well, make us proud out here in blogland....have u been getting my emails i send?

Anonymous said...

You as an elder statesman makes me laugh.

Sike.

But I guess you're rational and well reasoned when you want to be.

Ummm the first real day of RA training for me is tomorrow.